The week of October 26th is scheduled to be our last week of the fall session, but due to inclement weather in the forecast we have decided to postpone the Monday, October 26th; Tuesday, October 27, and Wednesday, October 28 classes.
Instead, those classes will be held Monday, November 2nd; Tuesday, November 3rd, and Wednesday, November 4th.
Because of the time change, some of the classes will be shortened. A full schedule for these classes can be found below.
The classes for Thursday, October 29th and Friday, October 30th will be held as normal.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 918-591-4168.
Monday, November 2
- The Sorenstam/Jones class normally from 3:30-5:00 at Page Belcher will be held from 3:30-4:15.
- The combination class normally from 5:30-7:00 at Page Belcher will be held from 4:15-5:00.
Tuesday, November 3
- The Sorenstam/Jones class normally from 5:30-7 at Mohawk will be held from 4:15-5:00.
- The Special Needs class normally from 6-7 at Mohawk will be held from 4:15-5:00.
Wednesday, November 4
- The combination class from 12:00-1:30 will remain at the same time.
- The Hogan/Whitworth/Palmer class normally from 5:00-6:30 will be held from 4:15-5:00.